Natural Lift Facial Massage
Commonly known as the ‘Non-Surgical Face Lift’ this facial massage is one of the most sought after treatments with no side effects and is a very effective method of facial care. It is non-toxic and non-invasive.
How it works:
NFLM treats the surface and also deep facial tissues with highly refined gentle hand and finger manipulation. After a consultation and full explanation of the treatment we will tailor your facial using specially selected organic essential oils and we will tailor your facial massage, leaving you deeply relaxed and noticing a difference in just one session.
The techniques can:
- Relieve headaches and Migraines as well as tension in the jaw.
- Increase blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more efficiently to the skins surface
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Improve lymphatic flow, transporting bacteria and toxins away from skin cells
- Strengthen and tone muscles, helping to prevent sagging skin, jowls and fine lines
- Repair and balance the condition of the skin minimising the ageing process
- Balance “Ki” (Chi) improving health and appearance of the facial tissue
- Maintain a fresh, youthful appearance and suppleness
- Enhance mental and physical relaxation
Korean Hand, Arm and Leg Massage
An energising blend of acupressure and Korean massage techniques offering tremendous health benefits, such as reducing stress, assisting the body to cleanse itself of impurities and toxins whilst soothing refreshing and revitalising energy levels.
This wonderful massage technique is beneficial to our modern life with many of us now suffering from RSI’s or Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, because our hands and arms work continuously: our repetitive arm and leg movements can put strain, wear and tear on tendons, ligaments and muscles.
* reduces muscle fatigue, relieve everyday aches and pains and encourage joint mobility.
£25 per 45 minute treatment
Skin Care Facials With Tropic Organic Skin Care products – cruelty free, not tested on animals
Over time as we age our skin loses its elasticity. By gently toning connective facial tissue (fibres) we prompt suppleness and mobility, dead skin cells are loosened and shed, exposing fresh, new younger cells. During facial massage and skin care treatment the increased temperature of the skin relaxes the follicles and pores which helps with absorption of the massage oil.
This lovely treatment which includes a shoulder and facial massage using organic oils will nourish and care for your skin leaving it glowing and revitalised.
Your Tropic Skincare Facial treatment will consist of organic products tailored to your skin type.
- Consultation and Analysis of your skin type
- Superficial Cleansing
- Deep Cleansing
- Clay Mask
Thai Foot Massage
Thai Foot Massage is a unique and powerful therapy and an ancient form of therapeutic healing. Brought to Thailand from India over 2000 years ago it can be effective in relieving various dysfunctions and disorders but it is also a wonderful treatment to promote overall health, increase energy and to produce a deep and unique felling of balance, relaxation and general sense of wellbeing.
It is a manipulation of pressure points, energy lines, and basic body forces which together produce a highly therapeutic effect.
Pressure points are thought to be areas along the energy lines, which some consider as metaphor and others take to be real. Energy lines in Thailand are called Sen Lines. Sen lines correspond to the Meridians of Chinese medicine and the Nadi of Indian yogic tradition in Thailand.
- Using thumbs hands and wooden acupressure tool, massage is applied to the lower legs and feet using rubbing, kneading, stretching and vibrating techniques.
- Improves circulation in the legs and feet
- Helps boost the immune system
- Aids the removal of toxins and increases oxygen to the body
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Reduces stress, helps with insomnia, assists with relaxation and mental tiredness
About Aromatherapy Massage
Aromatherapy aims to treat the whole person by helping to restore the harmony of the mind, body and spirit.
Using pure properties from the plants essential oils as a natural complimentary therapy with the benefit of relaxing uplifting fragrances that can ease many conditions of the mind and body.
Full consultation and explanation of treatment and oils.
Bespoke oils tailored to your needs after consultation process.
An Energy and chakrha balancing treatment which allows the bodies own energy system to flow more freely and encourage self healing.
Natural Face Lift Massage
- £30.00 3/4hr + consultation time
Aromatherapy Body Massage
- £25.00 for 30mins
- £45.00 for 45mins
Skin Care Facials
- £35.00 for 45mins
- Using Tropic Organic Skincare Products
Thai Foot Massage
- £27.00 for 30mins
I am a natural and organic skin care therapist focusing on the energy of the mind and body as one.
I use specially selected massage oils and a blend of essential oils as an aid to complete relaxation and inner ease and offer bespoke holistic treatments that will nourish and care for your skin leaving it glowing and revitalised.
I will only ever use organic skin care products as so many creams and lotions contains many additives and chemicals some of which we know nothing about and how harmful they may be in the long term.
I am also Aromatherpist HdipCT (VTCT) qualified.
Gift Vouchers available!
Gift Vouchers available for special occasions, birthdays, mothers day, valentines day, anniversary’s, Christmas etc
LOYALTY CARDS – 20% OFF EVERY 5TH TREATMENT!
For information on how PayPal use your data, please click here.